DOWNLOAD 360 VIDEO FILE HERE
Easily load the video into the Oculus Cinema app on Gear VR (Android Note 4 or S6):Open Oculus Cinema app using the Gear VR headset, select the video, and enjoy!
- Make sure the Oculus Cinema app is installed (If it’s not installed, you can get it in the Oculus Store on your phone if it’s already setup to use the Gear VR)
- Download Android File Transfer (https://www.android.com/filetransfer/) on your computer and install.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB - make sure it’s unlocked.
- A window showing all the directories on your phone will pop up in Android File Transfer.
- Look for one of the following directories and drop your file in one:
Alternatively, the content can be loaded in the Oculus 360 Video app instead of Oculus Cinema if it is installed instead. Same steps as above, except you drop the video file in the /Oculus/360Video/ directory instead.
Download the video file and use your favorite VR video player to play the video! If you don’t have one, you can download one from Oculus Share such as Whirligig Player.
If you have another headset, refer to your headset’s documentation to learn how to play 360/VR videos on it. Then download the video and watch away.